Wellness Advocates sell doTERRA products locally through person-to-person contact and globally through personalized web shopping sites. As they sell product, they reach various levels of achievement (ranks) and become leaders in sharing doTERRA products.
How much does it cost to be a doTERRA wellness advocate?
doTERRA® offers product through a yearly wholesale membership. For a low membership fee of $35.00, a Wellness Advocate will be able to purchase products at wholesale prices 25 percent below retail.
Is it worth being a doTERRA advocate?
A Wellness Advocate can get 25% off the retail value of doTerra products, then sell them at full retail costs to others. … doTerra states that, once you’ve purchased at least $100 worth of oils, the 25% discount on products matches what you pay each year to renew your membership.
How do I become a wellness advocate?
Becoming a Wellness Advocate
- Read the Living, Sharing, and Building brochures in your Introductory Packet in your first few days. …
- As you learn more, remember that the experiences you gain along the way are important. …
- Find a mentor as soon as possible. …
- Within the first month*, teach a class with your upline and then teach a class on your own.
How do I cancel my doTERRA wellness advocate?
Cancel your doTERRA membership by phone
- Calling 800-411-8151.
- Asking the customer representative to close your account.
- Providing your account details.
- Requesting a confirmation email as proof of your demand.
Is there a monthly minimum order with doTERRA?
While a Member has no requirement to purchase products, a Member can ensure that the Member will receive monthly deliveries of doTERRA products by enrolling in the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) after the first month of enrollment. LRP eliminates the inconvenience of placing monthly orders manually.
Is doTERRA a pyramid scheme?
“doTERRA® is a Direct Selling Company, which is very different from a Pyramid scheme. A Pyramid scheme’s focus is to recruit new members, and pay bonuses for achieving recruitment goals.
Is doTERRA a Mormon owned company?
Several doTerra executives are Mormons, and the company’s connection to the Church was an advantage, because distributors could rely on its large number of stay-at-home mothers and its naturally networked communities.
Does doTERRA onguard kill bacteria?
It is infused with the doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend you’ve grown to love. In addition, the active ingredient in doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist kills 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria. The doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist will help protect your family and home against environmental threats.
How do I succeed with doTERRA?
- Ask yourself why you are joining doTERRA. …
- Complete your Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) order every month, and be sure to order new products and actually use them. …
- Research and decide on a compensation plan. …
- Connect with your upline and decide on a plan of action. …
- Share a product with a family member or friend.
How do I become a doTERRA representative?
To become a doTERRA Wellness Advocate, each applicant must:
- Pay a non-refundable $35.00 application fee.
- Sign-up with doTERRA online or submit a properly completed Wellness Advocate Agreement Form to the Company within 30 days from the date of the Agreement;
What does PV mean in doTERRA?
What is a doTERRA wholesale customer?
Wholesale Customers are those who are interested in using doTERRA products for their health and want to purchase at wholesale pricing. They may also be interested in earning product points with the Loyalty Rewards Program. Benefits of Being a Wholesale Customer. Product Discounts: 25% off retail prices.
Why does doTERRA expire?
This helps prevent erosion of the plastic that can occur with essential oils. Next the label is applied and the bottle is stamped with a lot number and an expiration date. … Prevent prolonged exposure to oxygen which can cause oxidation of the oil over time (leaving the cap unscrewed, etc.).
Can I change my doTERRA sponsor?
Sponsorship can be changed one time within their first 14 days. Consult with your upline mentor or doTERRA’s business line at 801-370-2140 for placement strategy support.
Why can’t I log into my doTERRA account?
The step we recommend if you are experiencing issues logging into your account is to reset your password. Located within the Login menu is a link labeled “Trouble Logging in” that a member can click on and be taken to a new page in which they will choose the “Recover Password” button to reset their password.